From the award-winning designer Bruno Cathala, Ishtar is a game in which you play the role of a gardener aiming to transform the dry desert into the Lost Hanging Gardens of Babylon.
To accomplish your mission, you will have to plant flowers, which, if you place them well, can help you gather precious gems and activate actions. Whether to buy Trees (which will block the link between two Flower spots, as well as earning you points) or to purchase upgrades (such as getting two more points per Tree card at the end of the game), collecting gems will be a crucial part of the game. Get them before your opponents, recruit apprentices, send them to earn points in the copses of flowers you have created, block others and think carefully of the upgrades to purchase if you want to become the best gardener at the end of the game!
- 4 individual Player Boards
- 6 hexagonal Terrain Boards
- 1 Carpet Board
- 42 Vegetation Tiles (14 in each shape including 12 Basic Tiles and 2 Starting Tiles)
- 8 Blooming Tokens (4 Double Tokens and 4 Single Tokens)
- 26 Tree Cards
- 6 Cups Tiles
- 20 Trees
- 6 Fountains (3 purple, 2 red, 1 white)
- 114 Gems (50 purple, 38 red, 26 white)
- 16 Assistants (4 of each color)
- 1 Watering Can
- 1 Scoring Pad
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.